6 Jars of Annands Bar Clams
Bar Clams are a premium seafood product from Atlantic Canada. This product is ideal for use in chowders and other seafood recipes including stews and clam strip meals.
East Coast Catalog is proud to offer Annand Bar Clams from the only certified bar clam processing facility in Atlantic Canada.
Facts about bar clams (Spisula Solidisima):
- Thick, chalky shell, covered with a thin olive-brown skin
- Popular for bottling and canning and for use in chowders, stews and clam-strip meals
- The largest clams available in the northwest Atlantic region
- Can be found from Labrador to the Gulf of Mexico
- Most abundant in the southern and western Gulf of St. Lawrence.
** Not available for shipment to the United States.